Our What Spa? Best Buy 2019 award-winning Sevilla holiday let spa was specifically designed with exceptional durability and easy-to-use operation for the holiday let industry to upmarket holiday properties. This 13 Amp plug & play tub has one lounger and 5-seats, 46 jets, a tamper-proof two button topside control for the massage functions and LED lighting, a lockable Gecko Easy4 Control panel, ozone water sanitiser, auto chemical dosing system to ensure a level of comfort and HSG282 compliancy.
This 6-person plug & play holiday let spa also comes with a UV resistant, maintenance free HorizontSide™ cabinet, Poli-Max™ reinforced shell, polyfoam insulation and its contemporary colours suit both interior and garden settings.
The Sevilla holiday let spa is the favourite model for holiday parks and properties. Why? Because it gets you more guests and adds to the value of your property. Comes in a sterling silver shell with a grey cabinet colour.
How our Sevilla holiday let spa is different to a regular spa?
- The Sevilla is equipped with a Gecko smart heater, which allows you to connect fast heating options to heat up the water faster.
- To drain your spa as fast as possible it also comes with a 2” Fast Drain which allows you to drain your spa quicker which is important for a fast guest turn over.
- It is HSG282 compliant meaning:
- for the safe commercial use, it has the tamper-proof control system which prevents misuse by the spa user, has only two buttons. All other controls are hidden behind the cabinet.
- it is equipped with an automatic chemical dosing system,
- an Ozone generator sanitiser
- there are no perishable items fitted, this prevents spa user damage to pillows, diverter and air valves
- All our commercial spas come with 5 years Construction Warranty and 3 Years Pumps and Controls Warranty which is the best in the industry.
We are the largest hot tub manufacturer in Europe using automated manufacturing process (robots) this provides guaranteed quality for our products every time.
We have UK stock of all parts to ensure fast delivery and a National Support Service with Wellis trained Engineers.
In recent years, our company has attached increasing importance to an environmentally conscious approach, taking elements of the sustainability model into consideration. As we manufacture over 30,000 hot tubs annually, it is vital that we apply all major aspects of green economy both in theory, and in practice.
We’ve developed industry-leading technological innovations to significantly lower running costs such as:
- the Poli-MaxTM Hot Tub Shell Reinforcement which self insulates for both heat and sound; an entirely eco-friendly and ultimately bio degradable product.
- The Polifoam Insulation, a unique and high-quality insulation type which makes every Wellis® hot tub extremely energy efficient.
- The triple “Reflective Thermal Barrier” (RTB) insulation.
- The Reinforced Moulded ABS Floor plan.
See more details on our energy saving innovations at the Features and Wellness sections.
|Dimensions||2000mm x 2000mm x 870mm|
|Loungers / Seats||1 lounger + 5 seats|
|Net weight / Water amount (l)||330 kg / 1 136 L|
|Frame||Impregnated solid wood|
|Optimum||13 Amp (plug & play)|
|Minimum*||13 Amp (plug & play)|
HEATING AND DRAINING
|2kW Gecko smart heater||Standard|
|25kW Bowman Heat Exchanger||Optional|
|3 kW Additional Electric Heater||Optional|
|5 kW Gecko Heat Pump||Optional (renewable energy)|
|7.5 kW Gecko Heat Pump||Optional (renewable energy)|
|2” Fast Drain||Standard|
Total number of jets
2 x 1.5 HP double speed
|Filtration||1 pc antibacterial filter|
Ozone Generator with automatic
|Chromotherapy LEDs||16 Exclusive Chromotherapy LEDs|
Temper-proof Gecko Easy4 - 2 buttons
(Control hidden behind the cabinet)
|Thermo cover||Yes - Standard|
|Pumps & Controls||2 years|
*In case of minimum power connection, the hot tub pump(s) and heating unit cannot be operated simultaneously.